Monday, July 29, 2013

God Stories...the beginning

We have sat down to share our stories many times, we just couldn't figure out the best way to go about it. We have started a book several times but we just cant seem to finish it...I mean how do you complete a book about all the things that God has done in your life when he continues to work every day?

So I began to think what better way than to write a blog?! Then not only can you read how God works in our lives but you can share your God stories too!!!

The whole idea for writing and sharing God Stories came several years ago when I met an amazing man who had an incredible story (little did I know this amazing man would one day be my husband) we loved talking and getting to know one another. As we got to know each other he started telling me his story, he told me about how God had worked in his life, and how when he looks back on his story there is no doubt in his mind that God is not only real but ever present a

nd active in his life. I was blown away and I told him that we had to share this with others.

So we sat down and I started writing, we sat out a timeline and got everything together but for some reason a book just wouldn't come together. Time just kept moving forward and his story sat on the back burner with us thinking about it every once in a while.

A lot has changed since we originally sat down and compiled his stories, now we have some incredible stories of how God worked in our lives and how we see him moving every day. We are now married with two amazing boys, living life as a family of four, approaching our 6th anniversary in December.

So here we are now....over the next several weeks/months/years we will share Daniel's Stories, then my (Angela's) stories...then we will share our stories. After we share a few we want you to join in to share your stories of hope, your stories of the ways that God has worked in your life. Our world needs hope and we need reminders of how great God is and that he is in control, that he loves us, and that he is here with us.

We are excited for our journey together! Come join us

No comments:

Post a Comment