Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Praying for India

Hi friends I pray this finds you doing well, it has been a crazy several weeks here as we have been praying and preparing for India. I mean at this point we cannot get India off our minds. Most of the time its overwhelming...other times...well actually its just overwhelming. Its always there, I can barely fathom what my hubby will experience in just 12 days when he arrives in Delhi. I pray for that. I've been praying for him and the rest of his team, for all the people in Delhi that they will bump elbows with, for the things that each of them will experience, for the obstacles that will arise, that each time something becomes a barrier we can turn that over to God.


Join me in praying for them. For us at home keeping up the day to day that we have strength and discernment, so that when they need it we can lift them up. I pray that they are on our hearts, that we know when to go before God on their behalf.


I cant imagine what lies ahead this afternoon let alone have any clue what stands before us in the coming 3 weeks but one thing that God keeps showing us over and over and over...he does. The best part we wont walk it alone. We never walk alone (Never Once https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1bXG4WIesA)


Please join me in praying, for india, for peace, for guidance, for safety. that's all I have for you today friends...I'm going to try to post everyday in the next few weeks to update you on prayer requests, praises. After the trip I'll compile a post (or a few) to share with you all the ways God has worked through this mission trip! Until we meet again


Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer Romans 12:12


Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain                    1 Corinthians 15:58

No comments:

Post a Comment